Welcome to Illuminate Yoga Studio
“We are delighted to offer a range of yoga and meditation classes to suit all abilities, ages and experience, servicing the whole of the Macedon Ranges and central Victorian region. We truly believe that yoga is good for every body, mind and soul – all that is required is your willingness! Experience yoga in our unique, beautiful studio in one of Kyneton’s favourite historic buildings in Mollison Street. We so look forward to welcoming you! Don’t forget to join our mailing list (below) to be kept abreast of all our news.”
Milly and Brad, owners, Illuminate Yoga Studio
New to yoga?
New students can also try our new student sample pack which gives you unlimited access to all classes for two weeks so you can decide which style/teacher is best for you. Get your pass below. Check out our tips for new students HERE.
You don’t have to be good at yoga
for yoga to be good for you!
School holidays timetable
View our School Holiday timetable HERE.
This timetable will run from 8th – 22nd April 2019. .
Term 2 TimetableMonday 23rd April – Saturday 29th June, 2019
No events available!
We have yoga for expectant mothers (Pregnancy Yoga), babies and their carers (Little Stretch) and budding little yogis (Little Yogis). Classes are a relaxed, simple fun way to either prepare for birth, recover a sense of your body post birth or introduce younger children to yoga, relaxation and breath.
A class pass is a group of 5, 10 or 20 classes paid in advance at a discounted price. It is a great way to make a saving on classes if you are committing to regular class attendance. Please note that class passes do expire so please take note of the time frame you have to utilise your investment to your best advantage. We will hold and manage your class pass at the studio and let you know when you are due to renew. This way you never have to worry about bringing cash or your card along to classes. Concession prices also available.
Single Class Pass
- Pre-pay for a single class right here and bring your receipt to any class you wish. Valid for 1 month from the date of purchase.
5 Class Pass
- A 5 class pass is a great way to get more value when you are attending classes at least weekly.
- PLEASE NOTE: Valid for 7 weeks from the date of purchase. Extensions can only be granted in the case of illness. Please plan purchases and holidays accordingly.
10 Class Pass
- Great value for the more committed yogi who is attending classes regularly, sometimes more than one class per week.
- PLEASE NOTE: Valid for 12 weeks from the date of purchase. Extensions can only be granted in the case of illness. Please plan purchases and holidays accordingly.
20 Class Pass
- The best value for money class pass available for those attending SEVERAL yoga classes a week.
- PLEASE NOTE: Valid for 16 weeks from the date of purchase. Extensions can only be granted in the case of illness. Please plan purchases and holidays accordingly.
An introductory pass for new students.
Unlimited classes for two weeks so you can find out which classes work best for you. Valid for 14 days from date of purchase. Bring your receipt to class as proof of purchase.